A top tier investment is currently looking for an experience PMO to provide support for variety projects across APAC.
- Provide support to COO on matters related to management of resourcing (contracting and hiring), operations, logistics, budgetary forecasts, metric management, project training, governance, communications to support Central PMO function
- Provide support to Project Leads and other Senior Officers for pan-Asia matters relating to project administration and operations.
- Manage projects aligned to PMOs and provide guidance on best practice for regulatory change projects (governance, RAID, planning, cost management)
- Draft document and communications (Powerpoint / Word / Email) to support Projects Lead as required, liaising with key business stakeholders
- Support standardization and consistency in projects, risk management processes and procedures, and ensure adherence to company tools and applications
- Minimum of 6 years of Professional experience, preferably at financial institution
- Technical background/ good understanding preferable
- Experience in Technology environments, implementation of both large-scale and end-user technology solutions an advantage
- Good understanding of the Project Lifecycle (PLC) and System Development Lifecycle (SDLC) components