Project Management AVP
The main duty of a project coordinator in the APAC Program Management team will be to assist the delivery of front-to back projects for the APAC division. You will be part of a team which leads cross-department projects, providing you with exposure to many areas of the division. You will have the opportunity to work on multiple projects and there will be support for training and professional development.
The project coordinator is expected to be able to support senior project and program managers by leading component work streams, assisting in the creation of reports and updates for senior management and undertaking business analysis.
- Scope the project or work stream to support the senior project or program manager.
- Help to define and implement the project governance model and associated roles and responsibilities.
- Liaise with the various business units and Corporate Functions supporting departments to prioritize and agree solutions.
- Maintain a project plan, highlighting upcoming milestone dates
- Monitor, track and report project progress to the business partners.
- Ensure actions, issues, and risks are identified and effectively handled.
- Prepare communications within the project and to external business partners.
- Draft key artefact documents required through the project lifecycle.
- Deliver work stream objectives to assist with the realization of project benefit targets.
- Maintain storage and retrieval of project communications, data and business metrics.
- Establish and detail business processes.
- Track project financials and provide regular reporting updates
- Keen interest in working in financial services
- Actively contributed with the implementation of projects. Experience within financial services preferred, but not essential.
- Bachelor's degree and relevant work experience.
- Familiar with the project lifecycle and have experience in handling challenges related to project implementation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills - in both formal and informal settings
- Good interpersonal skills, with a structured approach to leading and completing tasks
- You have excellent commercial focus - sensitive to business needs and requirements but also solution orientated?
- You have general business analysis and problem solving skills
- Excellent knowledge of standard office software applications (e.g., Microsoft Excel, Visio, PowerPoint).
- An interest to pursue a project management qualification (Prince2, PMI or similar), if not already obtained