Our client is a leading multinational bank, who is looking for a Project Manager to focus on private banking and wealth management area. They are looking for an expert in speech analytics with 5-8 years of experience in project management who is passionate about uncovering and presenting ideal solutions to cross-functional challenges.
As a project manager for multiple speech analytics projects / initiatives, responsibilities include:
- Interact extensively with business users and vendors to help plan and define project milestones, timelines and manage resources
- Scheduling and keeping track of the status of project tasks and resolving blocking issues
- Create and update project status reports and executive dashboards for steering committees
- Write project documentation including business requirements, test plan, test scenarios, user acceptance criteria, training plan, user training guides
- Facilitate project workshops, sprint lifecycle meetings including stand ups, sprint planning, back log grooming
- Perform impact analysis on additions or changes to projects in progress and be able to report on and track the underlying reasons for changes in deliverable
- Ensure the constant flow of communication between technology, business users and management
- Assist users during acceptance testing, conduct user trainings and provide post go-live support
- Proficiency in spoken and written Cantonese is essential. Mandarin is preferable
- Data visualization, reporting (Tableau, Advanced Excel) - preferable
- Demonstrated excellent analytical, creative and problem-solving skills as well as attention to detail.
- Strong business acumen.
- Good understanding of Both waterfall and Agile methodology and experience working with both
- Ability to structure and scope complex problems and apply a range of analytical tools to develop solutions
- An inquiring mind, curiosity and desire to understand "why"
- Ability to rapidly assimilate new technologies and initiative for self-teaching.
- Interpersonal skills enabling you to operate effectively at all levels; you build strong relationships both in person and when working remotely.
- Demonstrated ability to handle stressful situations and remain calm.
- Excellent communication skills: formal and informal, one to one, one to many and across all organizational levels.
- Well-developed presentation skills.
- High proficiency with PowerPoint and Excel and process modelling software.
- Ability to successfully work as a team in a rapidly changing environment.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Process re-engineering skills such as Outside In / Design Thinking / Lean / Six Sigma experience is a plus
- Experience in Speech Analytics products (for example NICE Nexidia, Verint, CallMiner, AuMina or similar) experience is a plus but not mandatory.
For interested parties, please Apply Now with your detailed resume. Shortlisted candidates would be called to discuss further.
You may also contact Cherrie Ho at email@example.com for any other opportunities within the agency distribution market.
All personal data collected will be kept under strictly confidential and will be only used for recruitment purposes.