Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
A s part of the role, your responsibilities include:
Your future colleagues
- Seek to balance multiple program/projects from initiation to closure by coordinating with departmental Change / IT / SMEs as well as platform team
- Define project scope, objectives and governance by collaboratively working with senior management and business partners
- Actively manage project scope and objectives against quality standards, targets and budgets
- Plan, manage and track project delivery breakthroughs, resources, timeline and budget
- Identify risks, issues, dependencies and issues as well as actively track / drive respective mitigations
APAC Project Services is within the APAC Program Management Office within the APAC Chief Operating Office.
We are accountable to execute front to back divisional change programs, ensuring strong governance with clear reporting, developing a deep understanding of the subject matter and deploying experienced managers across multiple initiatives. You Offer
N/A - pending TWWW agreement
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.