- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- BOC International
- 18 Apr 18 2018-04-18
As a leading investment bank in China and Hong Kong region, the investment banking arm of Bank of China, BOC International Holdings Limited (“BOCI”), is now seeking highly motivated, creative and success-oriented professional who would like to pursue the career for supporting our capital market business.
- Assist in different aspects of IT projects including scheduling, stakeholder updates, financials, coordiation with different parties to ensure project delivery;
- Liaise with clients to identify and define requirements, scope and objectives;
- Make sure that clients’ needs are met as projects evolve;
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports;
- Prepare technical documentation, procedures and guides;
- Identify and resolve operational barriers to minimize delays and inefficiencies
- Experience in project management, from conception to delivery
- Excellent communication and writing skills in both English and Chinese
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Office would be highly preferable
- Knowledge on ITIL process and IT security / Risk Management is a definite advantage
- Be highly organized with attention to detail and the ability to multi-task
- Self-motivated, willing to learn and able to work under pressure
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment, and equally capable of working alone
- Bachelor degree of Information Technology, Computer Science or relevant discipline
- Fresh graduates are welcomed
Please apply in strict confidence with full resume, academic record, current and expected salaries.
The personal data provided will be used for consideration of recruitment only. All personal data of unsuccessful candidatee will be destroyed within six months.