Project Director- Digital Websites
- 90K to 100K
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Eximius Finance
- 10 Oct 18
Our client is a leading multinational insurance company who are looking for a new Digital Project Director to join their business. The client is a leading insurance firm with a strong brand name spanning multiple continents. They are well-regarded as a cutting-edge innovator within the digital transformation space.
You will join a brand new program for a critical customer website and oversee the full cycle from planning to implementation of multidimensional strategic projects. These projects are key to the overall strategic vision of the organization and span numerous layers of stakeholders and initiatives.
- 8 to 10 years-experience within upper-level portfolio and/or project management roles with a consistent track record of delivering program achievements.
- Strong understanding of adherence to agile methodology with excellent knowledge of different methods (Scrum, Kanban, SAFe) and their related project/team practices and technical practices.
- Great understanding of DevOps procedures and tools.
- In-depth work experience around website architecture and Content Management Systems (i.e. AEM).
- Knowledge of the business process reengineering process with a proven ability to transition from project to BAU.
- Ability to define and rollout QA, UAT and DevOps models.
- Willingness to travel regionally through South East Asian geographies.