* Well-known multinational bank * Large-scale projects * Competitive remuneration package
- Well-known multinational bank
- Large-scale projects
- Competitive remuneration package
- Support Program Manager on a strategic system transformation project for the Card & Unsecured Loan Services
- Be the project delivery lead, obtain detailed understanding of product and process, plan and manage all project activities with product owners and stakeholders to ensure the timely completion of projects
- Leads the facilitation, coordination, and arbitration of cross functional discussion across different delivery team in the project.
- Assist and support business units and product owners to confirm requirements, prepare and review user story for system scoping
- Review and concur Functional Requirement/Business Solution Specification with product owners to ensure the solution design meet user requirement/expectation.
- Lead UAT testing to prepare end to end testing scenario, test case review, perform and monitor UAT progress with users and testers.
- Plans and manages the implementation of the change and rollout plan, to ensure the transition from current state to target state is smooth
- Proactively identify and manage projects risks and issues to ensure that risks, issues and interdependencies are effectively managed and escalated where necessary
- Engage various stakeholders from products, channels, IT, operation, risk etc and make business decision to resolve problems during project implementation.
- Interface across organization levels comfortably with local and regional project teams, key stakeholders, technical support resources, and external business partners to achieve project deliverables.
- Produce and communicate project status reports and maintain all necessary project documentation.
- Minimum of 6-8 years of related professional experience in IT or system migration / transformation.
- Financial Services experience, preferably in a Card and Unsecured lending field, with proven experience and understanding of a complex operations environment, including current mandatory regulations
- Ability to analysis the workflow and business processes
- Ability to develop cohesive working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to work effectively under pressure with competing and changing priorities
- Ability to apply knowledge of multi-disciplinary business principles and practices to achieve successful outcomes in cross-functional projects and activities
- Ability to help collaborate, influence decision makers and drive consensus across a diverse group of customers with conflicting priorities
- Ability to work effectively and proactively in self-directed manner
- Strong interpersonal, influencing, persuading and communication skills - applicable through multiple channels (written, spoken, workshops, presentations)
- Proven experience of Agile way of working (e.g. JIRA and Confluence)
- Certified in either PMP / PRINCE II / Scrum / Agile preferred, but not a must.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Ernest Hung on +852 2833 4198 for more information.
Interested parties could also send your full resume with expected salary to ernest.hung @ chandlermacleod.com . Successful applicants will be contacted within 2 working days.