Programmer (Open Platform) (Asia Pacific Center Support Division)
- Responsible for system design, development and support of the bank application systems, including web application systems and backend systems.
- Participate in key projects for expansion of the business to ensure seamless implementation.
- Involve in project lifecycle including user requirement collection, analysis and design, development, SIT, UAT, training, documentation and ongoing support.
- Assist the project manager in project management.
- Troubleshoot problem and propose recommendation to resolve issue, and collaborate with developers and/or external parties to resolve technical issue.
- Manage external vendors.
- Degree or above with major in Information Technology, Computer Science or related discipline
- At least 1 year working experience, preferably in Banking and Finance sector
- Solid experience in Internet web application and SQL programming
- Knowledge on ORACLE, WebSphere, AIX, Linux is an advantage
- Strong project management, analytical, problem solving, decision making, communication and negotiation skills
- Positive attitude, self-motivated, adaptive to changes and able to work under pressure
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, Mandarin is an advantage