My client is a UK-Based Insurance who is now looking for an experienced Programme Manager to join their expanding team
- Able to manage an Information Security Program on an Enterprise level including the overall project scope and deliverables to align with the business goal
- Manage the project resources, allocate according to different phases; prepare mitigation plan and communicate with management and stakeholders on the status
- Support the business readiness activities from best practice perspective
- Apply Agile and Sprint methodology to the end-to-end programme life cycle such as digital transformation project, changes Implementation, business operations revamp and business-centric applications enhancement
- Make sensible project decisions through effective planning on timeframes, quality resource requirements and budget constraints.
- Ensure the project risks are under managed to ensure the project deliverables are able to meet the project timeline
- Closely interact with business units and stakeholders in project implementation, design, and process changes
- University holder in Computer Science, Information technology or other related disciplines
- Solid years of experience working as a Programme Manager with complex and mid/large-scale project exposure
- Diverse Program Management experience on an Enterprise level in domains such as Infrastructure, Information Security, Application Delivery, etc
- Strong interpersonal skills with excellent stakeholder and vendor management skills
- Able to adapt at a diverse and challenging environment
- Possess positive and problem-solving working attitude
- Excellent communication skills in English and Cantonese
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please contact 2847 9958 and apply online with your latest CV in Word format including current & expected salary. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.