Programme Management Director - Leading Financial Institution
- Excellent Remuneration
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Pinpoint Asia Limited
- 20 May 19
Our client, a leading financial institution, is looking for a Programme Management Director with proven programme management experience. The selected candidate will be leading transformation projects and working closely with C-Level management. This role is a high profile senior position with great exposure.
- Manage the transformation projects portfolio across various business and technology teams.
- Lead the transformation with appropriate frameworks, methods and best practices across the solutions delivery and execution process.
- Build Transformation Strategy across a pool of programme resources. Drive projects delivery and work improvements across the firm.
- Provide expertise and business advice to stakeholders.
- Manage the project portfolio with clear visibility and transparency of the delivery progress and financial performance.
- Provide direction, consultancy, and support to business and project teams.
- Ensure the transformation projects are aligning the corporate strategy results, business transformation goals, cost reduction, efficiency improvement, etc.
- Oversee program reporting on schedule, budget, scope, quality, risks, issues, team, resource management, etc.
- Manage and develop a matrix programme team with well-defined programme reports.
- Establish clear accountabilities and authority for different team members and build a strong culture across the programme team.
- University graduate with Masters or Bachelors Degree preferably in Business, Finance, IT or other related disciplines
- Proven experience in managing and delivering large transformational change programmes in cross-functional.
- Proven experience in people management, demonstrate strong leadership capabilities.
- Expert knowledge of complex and multifunctional programme management.
- Great knowledge of the business process and change management.
- Strong interpersonal skill with different senior stakeholders.
- Strong strategic vision and leadership.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in verbal and written English communications essential.
If this outstanding opportunity sounds like your next career move, please send your resume in Word format Danny Kwan at email@example.com and put Programme Management Director - Leading Financial Institution in the subject header.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/
We are also seeking top-calibre candidates for the following exciting roles:
1) Lead Trading Desk / Production Support Analyst (Tokyo)
2) Big Data Software Engineer - Mega Scale Financial Platform
3) AVP, Front Office EQ DRVT Desk Developer (RAD / Tactical Development) - Hong Kong