Director at Pinpoint Asia Limited
Our client, a leading enterprise, with a large technology portfolio and project programme, is looking for a Programme Governance Manager in their PMO office to drive the effective governance and monitoring of their large-scale programme. The selected candidate will be driving large-scale programme governance working with senior-level management.
- Provide programme governance in maintaining the schedule, resources, quality, change, financial, and communications management.
- Oversight of the programme portfolio management and project delivery.
- Have an in-depth understanding of programme / project risks and dependencies. Ability to provide escalation if necessary.
- Work with the programme leads and project managers to ensure the project deliverables.
- Provide senior management reporting on the overall health and status of the programme.
- Provide project governance, monitoring, and reporting of the project lifecycle. Ensure there is sufficient project methodology (Agile) and standards for the programme team.
- Establish key programme KPIs to facilitate the monitoring and decision-making in supporting the programme delivery.
- Track and monitor impacts and interdependencies between programmes.
- University graduate with Masters or Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Business, Finance, IT or other related disciplines
- Proven experience in managing and delivering large transformational change programmes.
- Experience in a PMO Governance environment delivering large scale IT projects / programme.
- Good knowledge of all aspects of systems development and SDLC (Agile and Waterfall).
- Experience in tracking large-scale and complex projects with efficient management and implementation.
- Strong interpersonal skills with different senior stakeholders.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- PMP. Agile / Scrum Certification is preferred.
- Strong understanding of continuous process improvement, Six Sigma qualification is a great plus.
- Fluency in verbal and written English and Chinese communications essential.
If this outstanding opportunity sounds like your next career move, please send your resume in Word format to Danny Kwan at firstname.lastname@example.org and put Programme Governance Manager - Enterprise PMO Office in the subject header.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 62713)
We are also seeking top-calibre candidates for the following exciting roles:
1) VP/AVP - Cloud Python/Java Developer (AWS/GCP) - Elite Global Investment Bank
2) Senior Equities Structured Products Java/Python Software Engineer - Elite Global Investment Bank
3) Q/KDB+ Developer - Tier-1 Investment Bank