Our client is a strong global player in the financial industry, currently readying to set up a new entity in China, they are looking for a Senior Programmer Director to lead the project and related strategic initiatives in China.
- Lead and oversee the successful application and establishment of the new business in China.
- Researching, planning and keeping up to date on China’s opening up of regulatory changes.
- Provide oversight across all projects and ensure all objectives are on track.
- Manage overall project governance, including setting agenda for and facilitating steering committee and working group meetings.
- Identify and escalate risks and issues; help projects resolve issues.
- Liaise closely with the bank's various parties across levels.
- Co-drive the Technology, Organisation/ operating model, Compliance, Risk, and Financial project objectives with respective lead.
- A combination of Financial market knowledge, a ‘consulting toolkit’ and/or project delivery skillset and 10 years of working experience.
- Proven experiences leading high-profile strategic projects, from setting up a new business or entity, to managing sponsors and stakeholders with competing priorities.
- Knowledge of Financial Markets' products and prior experience in front office / business / operations role, and/or Banking Consulting experience with a top tier consultancy firm, and/or with Strategy functions in leading banks.
- Greater China knowledge and experiences is a must.
- A strategic and critical thinker with strong business analysis and planning skills; capable of identifying and interpreting a wide range of issues, and a ‘big picture’ understanding.
- Comfortable working in a relatively unstructured, project-based and multi-cultural environment.
- English and Mandarin reading and writing is a must.
To apply, please send your CV to Kevin (email@example.com) and Donna (firstname.lastname@example.org).