Program Manager/Director (Securities Services)
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Argyll Scott Hong Kong
- 22 Feb 18 2018-02-22
My client, a leading bank is looking for a Programme Manager/ Director to lead change programmes and client on-boarding programmes onto the bank's platform by developing long and short term plans for change delivery for the programme. This will include managing overall project and programme management relationships with Global and Regional stakeholders.
- Lead the design and product development enhancements in conjunction with the platform lead, IT, vendor and clients.
- Represent and manage the change build out and client on-boarding plan to deliver complex changes needed onto the platform.
- Lead the team to create and execute test scripts for existing defects, system enhancements and new system functionality.
- Lead the team for client take-on, user acceptance testing and model office testing.
- Validate any solution design, review and approve Business and Functional Requirement Documents.
- Strong business knowledge of Securities Services E.g. Fund administration, transfer agency
- Proven project management with successful track record for completing business change projects for Transfer Agency platform.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate with all levels.
If you are a self motivated Business Transformation professional with a passion for project management, and are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Wanny Soh at email@example.com or call directly on +852 3695 5198 for a confidential discussion.
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.