Our client, a blue-chip enterprise, are looking for a Program Manager to lead the overall end-to-end delivery of an Enterprise-level Data Transformation project. This will be one of the largest data projects across APAC to date. An amazing opportunity to be an integral part of this program, working cross-functionally and closely with senior executives to lead the change in the organization.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Act as the accountable lead for the program delivery, in adherence to the agreed milestones, quality, and budget.
- Draft and manage project costs, project plans, and resources.
- Manage and ensure timelines are met and reports are made in accordance with requirements.
- Control project risks and any issues that may arise, and report mitigation plans.
- Implement change management plans as and when required.
- Allocate and deploy team member appropriately and manage third-parties performance for smooth project execution.
Requirements of the Role:
- University degree holder in Computer Science or equivalent.
- A minimum of 15 years of experience in IT project management/ implementation projects on an enterprise scale.
- Qualified Professional PM would be ideal.
- Extensive knowledge and expertise in large scale Data Analytics/ Data Warehouse / Data Lake implementation.
- A strong leader, managing IT professionals and vendors, with key skills in planning, governance, risk management, resource management, development system integration and implementation.
- Excellent communication skills, in presentation, writing, and strong influence on stakeholders.
- Candidates with experience working in consultancies and or have led offshore teams would be highly preferred.
Interested individuals, please send your most updated CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org with SUBJECT LINE “Program Manager”.