Professional Services Representative
Interactive Brokers ("IBKR"), a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR's premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Switzerland, Hungary, Estonia, Russia, India, Hong Kong, China, Japan and Australia.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
As a liaison to Interactive Brokers' professional clients, the candidate will be responsible for providing unparalleled service to IBKR's existing and prospective clients including banks, hedge funds, financial advisors, and introducing brokers. Our aim is to build and maintain long-term client relationships while providing a seamless on-boarding experience as we continue expanding our global product and service offerings.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical, account, and trade-related queries via telephone, ticket, and live chat
- Escalate high-level issues to relevant stakeholders and make suggestions for process improvement
- Other ad hoc projects and duties including client training, general market research and development etc.
- Strong knowledge in listed Equities, Options, Futures, and/or FX
- Analytical problem-solver with a passion for technology and financial markets
- Prior experience in international settlements or clearing operations is a plus
- Excellent command of written and spoken English (Cantonese and/or Mandarin highly preferred)
- University degree or higher
- At least 1-2 years' experience preferably in a client-facing capacity at a global financial institution (less experienced candidates with a strong grasp of the core competencies will also be considered)
- Pass SFC Paper 1 exam within two months on the job