Product and Business Development Manager
- HKD45000 - HKD55000 per month + attractive package
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Randstad Hong Kong
- 18 Mar 18 2018-03-18
As a Product & Business Development Manager within Investment Fund Distribution, you prime responsibilities will be develop and implement business initiatives to promote investment products/services, particularly investment funds, to retail, corporate and institutional investors.
about the company
Our client is a Well-established leading bank in Hong Kong, providing comprehensive and quality financial services to clients across the globe. As part of large business expansion, an outstanding opportunity has arisen for an experienced agressive professional to join their asset management arm as Product and Business Development Manager.
about the job.
As a Product & Business Development Manager within Investment Fund Distribution, you prime responsibilities will be:
- Develop and implement business initiatives to promote investment products/services, particularly investment funds, to retail, corporate and institutional investors
- Design investment product delivery and control logistics by coordinating with internal departments
- Propose new product ideas and ensure fluent launch and on-going maintenance of investment products
- Evaluate the operative efficiency of investment product / service and make recommendations for management consideration
skills & experiences required.
- University degree in Business Administration, Management Studies or Financial related discipline
- Fulfillment of the competency requirements to carry out relevant regulated activities as defined under the Securities and Futures Ordinance
- Minimum of six years' relevant experience, with good knowledge of investment funds, preferably with research or product management experience
- Good leadership, strong project management, communication and interpersonal skills, strong analytical skill will be a plus
- with the ability to work independently, under pressure and tight schedule
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese, with knowledge of Putonghua an advantage
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes
If you have the right experience and skills for this role and would like to advance your career to the next level, please apply with your updated resume or contact Cathleen Chen (Consultant - Retail Banking) at 852 2232 3482 for further discussion or email you updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.