We are looking for a dynamic individual to join our company as Product Support Analyst, based in Hong Kong.
- Act as primary contact for all client systems problems. Analyze problems, recommend solutions and initiate corrective actions. Generate Modification Requests for problems that require further analysis and attention. Follow up on problem and inform Imagine clients of status.
- Exercise sound judgment in analysis of problem in order to: (1) attempt software resolution by phone or e-mail, or (2) interface with development personnel within Imagine to effect problem resolution.
- Troubleshoot application errors or applications not operating efficiently. In conjunction with users, isolate problems from symptoms through simulation, determine solution or alternatives, and develop and implement resolutions in a timely manner.
- Orientate users with Imagine applications on-site as necessary, providing those users with all the information needed to assist in supporting them.
- In conjunction with the Quality Control team, conduct testing of programs and systems by analyzing them to determine likely problem areas, constructing and using sample data to test programs or systems failures.
- Under direction of Team Leader, work with Documentation/Web/Creative Services Team to develop and/or change information for new and existing system features and functionality.
- Alert Team Leader to potential issues or problems.
- Keep abreast of enhancements, new applications and system developments. Maintain high level of expertise on Imagine Trading System products by working closely with development, design, project management and QA teams.
Education and Experience
- Degree in Business/Math/Investment Banking/Finance
- Highly motivated, self-starter
- Excellent communication (written and oral) skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to learn complex procedures/tasks quickly
- Broad-based understanding of finance and trading including equity derivatives, trading practices and associated risk strategies
- Strong customer orientation
- Fluent Mandarin speaker
About Imagine Software
Imagine Software is a leading provider of real-time investment management solutions worldwide. Its flagship product, the Imagine Trading System, is a cross-asset trading, portfolio, and risk management solution available as an ASP (hosted) solution or an enterprise application. Developed for alternative investment companies of all sizes, Imagine Software serves thousands of users worldwide with its unique combination of proven enterprise functionality, comprehensive data management and business process automation.
A career path at Imagine Software represents one of the most comprehensive opportunities to be on the front lines of the complexities and nuances of the global financial markets. Employees work and collaborate with some of the world's most elite financial institutions and utilize leading-edge technologies to solve complex business challenges. Employees assist in enabling clients of Imagine Software’s award-winning system to achieve key benefits for their organizations--maximizing returns and managing risk, achieving transparency, and gaining operational efficiencies.
Visit imaginesoftware.com to learn more.