Product Strategist / Relationship Manager – QIS Team
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Value Partners Limited
- 19 Jan 18 2018-01-19
Value Partners is an independent, value-oriented asset management firm. Founded in Hong Kong in February 1993, Value Partners has been ranked among the top performing fund management firms in the industry. The Group was listed on the Main Board of the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong in November 2007. For details, please visit www.valuepartners-group.com.
About Value Partners Quantitative Investment Solution (QIS) team
Value Partners launched first smart beta ETF in Hong Kong in 2009. A year later, Value Partners introduced the first Hong Kong-domiciled gold ETF. A series of other unique and innovative products were developed and recently Value Partners set up Quantitative Investment Solution (QIS) team to provide ETF, quantitative and big data solution for institutional, intermediary and individual clients. Value Partners is inviting strong candidates to apply for the product specialist/ relationship manager position with below job responsibility and work within the 10 people in the QIS team.
- Liaise with Asian institutional investors, sovereign funds and/or family offices especially of segregated mandates or pooled investments
- Provide ideas for business development and product marketing of institutional business
- Develop and establish institutional investor clienteles by promoting the company’s products
- Provide sales services and account management for major institutional clients
- Involve in due diligence and structuring of fund-raising activities and road shows
- Generate ideas and provide support to the management in deal marketing and structuring
- Must have 2-3 years’ experience either in providing relationship management to Asian institutional investors and sovereign funds for segregated mandates/ pooled investments or sales trading in delta-one desk which includes ETFs and/or gold
- Strong network with institutional investors, gate keepers, family offices and HNWs will be a big advantage
- Strategic mind and team oriented
- Result-oriented with strong initiative and drive to succeed
- Excellent presentation skill and interpersonal skill
- Strong in MS PowerPoint, excellent command in English and Mandarin an advantage
- Frequent travel may be required.
Interested candidates please send your full resume with current and expected salary in MS Word format at firstname.lastname@example.org. Personal data will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.