Amber Hill Group is an asset management institution based on financial science and technology. We aimed to provide intelligent and scientific asset management services for high-net-worth customers around the world and determined to become the world's well-known and integrated financial services group. We are currently looking for talent to join our Product Strategy team.
The Product Strategy team is responsible for representing our range of investment strategies to clients and internal partners. Amber Hill is seeking to hire an experienced product strategist reporting to Chief Marketing Officer to support our FX algo products, a strategic growth initiative for the firm. This product strategist will be responsible for (1) understand the competitive landscape of the industry (2) Analyse and strategize our target clients (Regulated entities, Listco, and large corporations). (3) Communicate and execute with internal team and external existing/prospective clients. The product strategist will be viewed as an expert in our quantitative algo FX products, demonstrating an ability to understand and effectively communicate detailed investment content and key performance data to clients, prospects, sales, and distribution teams.
As a Product Strategist, you will/have to:
- Understand our market competitive landscape, benchmarking performance data, research market practice, and present to senior management and improve our competitiveness
- Perform detailed product risk and performance attribution to combine with commentary for ongoing monthly reporting to investors
- Create, develop, and maintain marketing materials (pitching deck) and reports both internally and externally of Amber Hill products and identify its capabilities, unique selling points, marketing strategies, and provide performance updates
- Develop strong relationships with key institutional and corporate clients including regulated entities, insurance companies, listed companies, and large corporations; familiar with the respective rules and regulations, investment restraints and mandates, strategize and formulate solutions for the clients.
- Partner with investment team and sales team, define opportunities for product development, new ideas and custom solutions for institutional clients
- Serve as a core point of contact with clients to address questions from (prospective or existing) clients, filling out DDQs, resolving regulatory requirement issues.
- Perform client pitching, sales meetings, follow through meetings with clients; provide solutions to overcome and resolve their concerns, questions, and issues.
It would be great if you are/have:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting, Mathematics with strong quantitative and qualitative skills; CFA/CAIA/MBA a plus
- Minimum 5+ years professional work experience in hedge fund industry (FX and quantitative hedge fund firm preferred)
- Experience in product development with a focus on CIS or single-investor private fund structures, including: identifying, analyzing, and driving investment terms, legal and tax considerations
- Ability to develop strong and trusting relationships with both internal and external clients swiftly and effectively.
- Ability to clearly communicate objectives across a range of stakeholders, including senior management and to articulate the rationale behind those goals.
- Results driven individual with a high level of attention to detail.
- Strong Excel and Power Point skills (any Macro, VBA/programming experience viewed favorably)
- Demonstrated understanding of and ability to calculate and interpret various hedge fund quantitative metrics (return calculations, leverage/risk calculations, performance metrics, liquidity)
- Fluent in both Mandarin and English is a must
Your application shall contain your resume stating your current & expected salary.
Your application will go through severe screening & consideration; only qualified candidates will be contacted within two weeks after application.
All personal data collected will be strictly prohibited for recruitment purposes only; personal data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed within 12 months after the date of application.