Product Specialist Trader - Global Private Banking
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 01 Feb 18 2018-02-01
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a role where you can continue to make an impression, take the next step at HSBC where your contributions will always be valued.
HSBC Private Bank seeks to be the leading international private bank for business owners and their families. It provides clients with wealth, business and family succession solutions in the largest and fastest growing markets around the world. At HSBC Private Bank, we put our clients at the centre of everything we do.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Product Specialist Trader.
In this role, you will
- Provide Night Desk Service to Private Bank Clients and Relationship Managers
- Execute US and European equity orders, exchange traded option orders as well as Foreign Exchange orders through in house system and other professional platform
- Work directly with Private Bank clients and Relationship Managers and provide market updates
- Process orders in different asset classes including Fixed Income, Equity and Foreign Exchange
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Degree Holder preferably in Finance and Economic
- Solid knowledge in Foreign Exchange, US and European equity markets
- Prior dealing experience in US and European stocks
- Holder of Hong Kong Securities and Investment Institute Type 1 and Type 4 Licenses
- Good communication skills in English and Mandarin
The chosen candidate for this role will be required to undergo enhanced vetting. Subject to local laws, this will require the individual to satisfactorily pass a series of additional checks as part of the recruitment process and on an ongoing basis, if appointed to the role. HSBC Group reserves its position with regard to any steps which it may take in relation to any material adverse findings which arise either when the checks are originally completed, and/or if relevant, on an ongoing basis. For more information about the enhanced vetting for this role please contact the recruiter for this role.
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 0000ACY7
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited