See job description for details
DBS' Private Banking offers a one-stop, full-service touch-point for total banking requirements and provides the highest level of personalised banking. We have a team of dedicated, experienced investment advisors who identify opportunities in the various asset classes and employ the best strategies and product vehicles to cater to each client's needs. Coupled with partnerships within the DBS network and with global institutions, we strive to build long-term relationships with our Private Banking clients in Asia by providing them with high quality, timely and extensive wealth management, investment and financial solutions. Responsibilities
- Assist Investment Counsellors and the sales team in their marketing efforts by providing clients with relevant marketing and product materials
- Develop and enhance relationships with clients through a thorough understanding of their requirements and objectives
- Liaise and coordinate marketing efforts for ICs with product desk
- Provide support to the ICs in managing and monitoring clients' portfolios
- Gather information on economic, finance or investment matter for use by ICs.
- Compile recommendation list from the various product team to address client needs.
- Prepare proposals that suit clients' target strategic asset allocation and reflect his or her investment objective and risk profile
- Coordinate meeting and training schedules for the ICs
- Support Equity and FX Advisory desks with appropriate account tagging and MIS
- Participate in other duties and projects assigned.
- Degree holder in Finance, Business or related discipline
- Good understanding of financial and investment markets
- Team player with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to speak Business Chinese will be an advantage to manage communication with Mandarin-speaking stakeholders and clients effectively
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.