• Overall growth of Equities and Derivatives business through Internal Advisory and Premium Equity service by product specialist. • Idea generation and distribution of investment ideas and solutions • Be a dedicated Equities and Derivatives resource to do joint calls and meetings with end clients. • Proactive tailored advisory solutions to premium trading clients, with the objectives of providing value-added service to optimize portfolio performance, risk and profitability.
- Originate actionable investment ideas in line with BOS research views, while integrating market knowledge and flows.
- Effective communicate relevant market information and investment ideas to internal stakeholders and clients.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with front office sales teams and provide training where necessary.
- Ensure compliance with all internal and regulatory policies and procedures.
- Design suitable financial solutions for high net worth (HNW), ultra-high net worth (UHNW), family office in accordance with clients’ stated investment objectives and risk appetite and communicate / explain the recommended investments and related risks effectively.
- Review accounts of high net worth clients periodically to monitor overall product and portfolio profitability in accordance with established policies and procedures and pro-actively engage clients to discuss the need to re-balance investment portfolios.
- Apply sales, risk management and account servicing techniques and relationship building skills to promote client service excellence.
- Identify additional client service needs and requirements to meet sophisticated financial needs and objectives of high net worth clients.
- Perform periodic review of client accounts and resolve any issues arising / uncovered as a result of the account review.
- Participate in IAS business initiatives and process changes
- Work closely with Research and IAS teams to deliver solutions.
- Flexibility to work in odd/shift hours/HK holidays
Work Experience Requirements
- Candidate should possess at least 8 years of relevant Equity and Derivatives sales experience in sell-side or buy-side institution.
- Expertise in equities including ability to understand fundamental and technical factors affecting the asset class.
- Prior experience working with relationship managers and high net worth trading clients is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills.
- Degree holder in relevant field
- CFA qualification or equivalent preferred.
- Language Requirements: English, Mandarin, Cantonese (preferred)
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES Please note that we do not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Bank of Singapore.