PMG Office is the Operating Centre of Excellence for entire Product Management Group across all product offerings and asset classes. The team is responsible for Strategic initiatives, new products, change and transformation projects, Governance and Control, and Business Management. You will be a key member of the team managing critical cross functional initiatives across the Bank. Reporting to the Team Head of PMO HK, you will be responsible for project management working alongside with other functional specialists and subject matter experts within the Bank to delivery strategic solutions for regulatory changes and audit recommendations.
What You Will Do
- Define and agree project deliverables; manage their end to end delivery
- Manage project plan / activities relating to project deliverables
- Establish control framework and run governance routines
- Liaise and coordinate with other functional representatives and subject matter experts to drive progress and achieve intended outcomes per agreed timeline
- Report on project status, progress, upcoming activities, risks/dependencies to relevant stakeholders on periodic basis
- Escalate issues in line with agreed procedures
- Keep HK and SG senior management fully informed periodically on any change work
- Deliver strategic solution on the latest SFC Consultation Conclusion Paper on HKIDR and OTCR
- Deliver strategic solution on internal audit recommendations
- Deliver other projects and initiatives for HK and GCNA as and when required
WORK EXPERIENCE AND REQUIREMENTS
- You are degree qualified with at least 8 to 10 years’ experience; preference will be for candidates with understanding of business/product matters in banking and with project management skills.
- Prior experience in financial services with a reputed organization
- Knowledge in Private Banking processes is preferrable
- Well-versed in HKMA and SFC regulations and guidelines
- Strong understanding of investment products (cash equities, foreign exchange, fixed income, structured products and mutual funds)
- You are a driven self-starter who is delivery focused and possess strong communication, influencing and presentation skills.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and are able to adapt to various demands in a diverse culture.
- Fluent in English and Cantonese is a must. Good command in Mandarin is a plus.
- Able to work under pressure and independently
- University degree preferably in Finance from a reputable university.