Product Programme Manager, Group Insurance - HSBC Insurance
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 15 Feb 18 2018-02-15
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you’re looking for further opportunities to develop your career, take the next step in fulfiling your potential right here at HSBC.
HSBC Insurance provides a comprehensive range of life products and services to suit the every possible need of our personal, commercial, corporate, institutional and private banking customers. As a leader in new life insurance business and Hong Kong’s largest administrator of retirement schemes, the business serves this diverse client portfolio from its management offices in Hong Kong and through a wide network of banking, consumer finance and insurance subsidiaries throughout the Asia-Pacific region.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Product Programme Manager, Group Insurance.
In this role, you will
- Engage local sites within Asia Pacific regions at the early stage of product development, ensuring product solutions fit within the Wealth insurance strategy, have a clear opportunity and customer proposition whilst satisfying internal standards and requirements such as Fair Value Exchange and Range Review.
- Support countries through the product development and approval process covering both Group Insurance and Retail Banking and Wealth Management approval processes, ensuring responsible parties within Group Insurance and local and regional Retail Banking and Wealth Management Wealth teams meet their commitments and products are launched on time.
- Improve local understanding of requirements and standards. Make the approval process efficient.
- Work in collaboration with Retail Banking and Wealth Management Customer Value Management, and Wealth product teams and key stakeholders within product approval processes.
- Build engagement and credibility of Group Insurance within Retail Banking and Wealth Management and with local teams
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- University Graduate
- Solid years of working experience in Life Insurance or Investment Product Development or Product Management at direct insurers settings
- Strong Familiarity in Bancassurance Environments
- Strong insights Asia Pacific Life Insurance markets
- Solid project management skills
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 0000AE06
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited