- Hong Kong
- Temporary, Full time
- Hays Malaysia
- 22 Apr 19
- Hong Kong
- Full time
Product Operations Specialist - Contract
Brilliant Job Opportunity with a Top Tier Investment Bank!
Are you detail oriented, even when multitasking? Are you able to transform data analysis into actionable ideas? We are looking for someone who can help us in a high impact, highly visible product management role based in Hong Kong. We’re looking for a Lombard & Banking product specialist to:
- Manage deposit promotion program, from marketing and communication to Client Advisors, gate keeping the eligibility criteria, working with Middle Office on deal bookings, to reporting and work with Finance functions on cost allocations
- Analyze loan book profitability and conduct reviews with Markets on shortlisted clients
- Support the head of product management in all aspects of managing the Cash and Lending Product shelf across HK & SG including; product shelf maintenance, risk management, management reporting, preparation of marketing material, book screening and pricing activities.
- Analyze ideas for new potential products generated by the investment and distribution areas, and provide supported opinions regarding success potential and overall positioning within the cash and lending product shelf.
- Stay abreast of the competitive landscape and industry trends, and undertake regular competitor analysis in order to ensure all our products are competitively positioned
- Manage the risk and control aspects of Cash and Lending products to ensure compliance in all areas
You’ll be working in the WM Investment, Platform & Services - Global Banking team in Hong Kong. We’re responsible for the distribution of lending products as well as the creation and product management of all banking products (including deposits, structured deposits, money market instruments, Lombard Loans and Mortgages) and work closely with our distribution teams and other key functions. As a product specialist working seamlessly together with many other parts of our business, you’ll help ensure that our offering reaches every client in the simplest, quickest and most impactful way.
Your experience and skills
- You have bachelor’s degree or equivalent in business, finance or related disciplines
- You have good excel skills (tracking and reporting) and outlook (for emails and communication)
- You have good ability to organize and multi-task. Methodical, concise and accurate work style, with a strong attention to details
- You are responsible and able to operate as an individual contributor with minimum supervision
- You are a collaborative team member with analytical, problem-solving, communication and interpersonal skills
- You have basic understanding of loan and money market products in the international/ domestic private banking and/ or corporate banking market.
- Having knowledge of private banking investment products is a definite plus