Product Marketing Lead - Digital Product Group - Beijing / Shanghai /Hong Kong
Line of Service
Internal Firm Services Industry/Sector
Not Applicable Specialism
IFS - Brand & Communications Management Level
Manager Job Description & Summary
PwC's Digital Product Group is currently seeking individuals who are creative, passionate and motivated to build scalable, differentiated products that make a meaningful change to clients' business.
A career in our new Digital Products Group practice will provide you with the opportunity to invest in new business models that leverage your knowledge to bring new solutions to the growing digital market. Digital Products Group identifies, develops, and commercialises technology-enabled solutions that deliver PwC value, knowledge, and experience to our clients. Each new solution focuses on data-driven platforms or other intellectual property-based solutions that leverage emerging technologies and new business models. Through the process of building new solutions, we foster a culture of innovation within PwC, extend brand relevance in the market, and generate new revenue. Are you excited to build and own a brand-new B2B digital marketplace and develop marketing strategies for new market? Are you passionate for helping customers understand how new technologies and digital can make a big difference to their businesses? Are you obsessive for delivering high quality marketing deliverables that convey value propositions? PwC Digital Products is seeking a talented digital marketing lead for driving PwC digital and software adoption for Hong Kong and China.
You will lead go to market planning and execution across our PwC software portfolio targeting enterprise customers. Your focus will be on building awareness of PwC as a software business, product positioning, product acceleration and customer acquisition growth in Hong Kong and China.
You will be the owner of Digital Store, the only digital go-to place of PwC software portfolio and engaging in marketing strategy from beginning to end of the product development cycle. From determining positioning, naming, competitive analysis, feature prioritisation and external communications, you will help to shape the voice of the products and grow a loyal customer base. You will be an integral part of a cross-functional team spanning Product management, Sales, Strategy & Operations, PR, Legal and others to contribute to PwC's overall positioning in the B2B market in Hong Kong and China.
You will focus on leveraging digital channels as well as innovative alternative channels to reach out to prospective customers, and build a community for PwC digital products in China and Hong Kong. You will lead a broad range of marketing activities including paid media campaigns, large-scale events, training programs, research, social, content marketing and more. You will lead the positioning and promotion of products to achieve measurable business results. Your end goal will be to generate leads and acquire customers through efficient programs and campaigns designed to increase awareness, educate the market and drive product adoption.
- Lead marketing across a number of software products throughout commericalization cycle, including branding and positioning, targeted outreach and strategy, Go-to-Market strategy, campaigns, advocacy, events and communication.
- Manage digital marketplace project from user stories, UX/UI design, internal process, external partnerships, website development to project launch.
- Create and execute innovative strategies, tactics and marketing plans that drive awareness, engagement, education and product adoption.
- Partner with cross-functional stakeholders including product, user experience and sales to drive product marketing strategy and execution.
- Develop actionable, data-driven insights to inform digital marketing strategy.
- Leverage marketing insights to better understand our customers and represent the voice of the user
- Design, execute and analyse impact of marketing programs to achieve business goals and optimize opportunities.
- Identify and work with third parties to sell and market products through joint marketing initiatives.
- Contribute and participate in product reviews on the local marketing strategy with marketing and sales team within New Ventures
Minimum qualifications/ experience:
- Bachelors degree in Business, Marketing, Technical, relevant field of study, or equivalent practical experience.
- 6+ years of relevant B2B software marketing experience in technology company / startup
- Experience in digital product market research, messaging, positioning, branding, creative development and digital campaign execution.
- Experience planning and rolling out Hong Kong and China software marketing campaigns, and the ability to identify and implement marketing performance matrix system and scalable process improvements using a data-driven approach.
- Deep understanding of digital marketing ecosystem in Hong Kong, preferably also in China
- Demonstrated experience to work cross-functional team and leadership by influence
- Experience developing and executing marketing strategy successfully while collaborating cross-functionally and building consensus, with effective project management expertise.
- Excellent English and Cantonese/Mandarin written and spoken skills.
Preferred skills / experience:
- Experience launching and managing a B2B digital marketplace in China and/or Hong Kong
- Experience building up new digital marketing capabilities.
- Experience working at or with media and/or creative agencies.
- Knowledge in Google analytics, Baidu analytics and other digital marketing matrix
- Experience with UX/UI
The PwC China (including Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau) does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of PwC China (including Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau). PwC China (including Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau) is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under the local law. Education
(if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred: Certifications
(if blank, certifications not specified) Required Skills Optional Skills Desired Languages
(If blank, desired languages not specified) Travel Requirements
Not Specified Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
No Government Clearance Required?
No Job Posting End Date