Amber Hill Group is an asset management institution based on financial science and technology. We aimed to provide intelligent and scientific asset management services for high-net-worth customers around the world and determined to become the world's well-known and integrated financial services group.
We are currently looking for talent to join our team as Product Manager / Business Analyst.
As a Product Manager / Business Analyst, you will/have to:-
- Research and collect customer’s requirements, sort out business process and system designs, complete documents including product requirements, specification description and prototypes;
- Cooperate with IT team in business functional and logical design, participate in technical design review, promote project process specifications;
- Communicate product requirements with developers, responsible for requirement control, test, bug tracking and on-site implementation.
- Coordinate the links and problems during the project, control development project progress, manage project risks, guarantee product quality, manage project cycle and make sure the smooth completion and delivery of the project;
- After the development of requirements, conduct acceptance test and UAT demonstration, and participate in system functional acceptance test and the composing of product user manual.
- Serve as a liaison between stakeholders and users to communicate with all parties.
It would be wonderful if you are/have:-
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information System or equivalent.
- 5+ years of experience in business analyzing, knowledge of development technology architecture, experience in Java/web developing is preferred.
- Skilled in use of tools such as Axure, Visio, Sketch; ability to independently compose product requirements document, functional specification and draw prototype; familiar with complete product line including development, acceptance testing, products update.
- Strong skills in logical analysis, written expression, explanation and description, interpersonal communication, and cooperation.
- Familiar with project process management, skilled in controlling demands; candidate with PMP certificate or working experience in Agile/Scrum development is preferred.
- Proficient in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin, able to have effective communication internally and externally with clients.
Your application shall contain your covering letter and resume stating your current & expected salary. Any application without the above-elements will not be considered.
Your application will go through severe screening & consideration; only qualified candidates will be contacted within two weeks after application.
All personal data collected will be strictly prohibited for recruitment purposes only; personal data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed within 12 months after the date of application.