Product Manager, Securities - Mox
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base. About Mox
As one of the biggest banks in market, we are rapidly expanding by growing a new virtual banking business in Hong Kong. We see ourselves as a fast growing start-up company where you will enjoy autonomy and teamwork at the same time, solving new and exciting problems in a nimble and agile way. Join us and be part of history making for future banking experience! The Role Responsibilities
Our Ideal Candidate
- Develop and drive investment business growth strategies and activities, and deliver sustainable growth in active customer base and portfolio
- Assess the Bank's wealth management product universe capabilities to meet market needs and wealth management business objectives and to develop product solutions
- Work with various stakeholders for implementing investment business growth initiatives to meet customers' changing needs
- Conduct product due diligence on relevant product issuers and products in accordance to product due diligence policy
- Develop robust tools & MI, drive concrete analytic insight to understand revenue dynamic and trend, proactively identify incremental new business potential by product offering and pricing strategy
- Manage and supervise daily operations, review and update policies and procedures to ensure compliance with internal and external policies & regulations
- Collaborate with Digital Product Lead to formulate and reach business goals while shipping the best-in-class products/services in a timely manner
- Monitor local and overseas regulations closely and ensure that operational processes have the appropriate controls in place to satisfy compliance, external regulatory/internal policy requirements.
- Manage third party relationships and governance requirements and work with internal stakeholders to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and expectation
- Solid experience in developing wealth management products, with exposure to securities
- Adept at managing and working with various stakeholders
- Strong understanding of investment products and the regulatory requirements
- Hands on experience in investment product diligence work
- Open to challenge status quo and keen to uplift the banking experience for customers
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills, with a positive mindset
- Good written and oral communication skills in English and Chinese
- Proficiency in PC applications such as Microsoft
- Qualify as an SFC Responsible Officer (RO) and a HKMA Executive Officer (EO) to supervise Types 1 and 4 regulated activities within the bank and manage risks associated with the business
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages . We welcome conversations on flexible working.