Product Manager (FX & General Banking Services)
- Assist and develop the bank's FX and general banking services (including Payment, Payroll & Safe Deposit Box etc.), and optimize the product structure in order to maximize the profitability
- Implement the measures for FX and general banking services, monitor business progress and complete business target.
- Analysis on the needs and opportunities of different customers segment, cooperate with the latest market conditions to provide appropriate strategic advice to maximize the profitability
- Monitor and ensure the products are operated smoothly. Reflect to management as needed
- Support in the formulation of product marketing plan and staff training etc. Cooperate with other relevant departments to carry out marketing activities
- Formulating and review the bank risk related policies, risk management policies and procedure in order to control the potential risks. Report to management timely and formulate measures to follow up.
- Complete personal performance management standard
- Handle ad hoc projects as assigned by management
- Degree holder with major in Business Administration, Finance, Marketing, Statistics, Financial Management and Administration etc
- At least 3 years' experience in banking or financial industry (Will be adjusted according to the level of application)
- Good command of written English and Chinese. Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access of MS office
- Excellent analytical skills
- Familiar with the latest regulatory requirements, all rounded banking services and risk management concept
- Proven experience in retail FX and general banking services (including Payment, Payroll and Safe Deposit Box etc) transaction process, products and basic understanding on customers characteristics.
- Creative thinking, good project management ability and independent analytical mind
- Excellent written and spoken English and Chinese
- Good communication and presentation skills, connection with external partners