Following the success of their licence granting, a tier 1 Virtual Bank well-known for their high employee satisfaction rate are building the business product team in Hong Kong. The bank has already established a strong portfolio of client / partnerships and is due to launch their products in Q4 2019.
The client is seeking a mid-level product manager who will be working with multiple teams to roll-out deposit products and services for their digital platform. This includes looking after the roadmap, portfolio, and developing pricing models & marketing strategy to drive growth.
- Ideally 4-8 years minimum experience in product development/management or proposition within a retail bank
- Deposit experience is a strong advantage, but will consider other banking products
- Understanding of HKMA regulatory requirements
- Ability to manage multiple senior stakeholders
- Passion to work in a start-up environment that is open to innovation and creative ideas
- Good communication skills in both Cantones eand English
Candidates with less experience may be considered for Assistant-Manager
- Salary between $40K - $60K per month depending on experience
- 2-3 months bonus depending on performance
- Widely recognised virtual bank with international culture & environment