MassMutual is creating an insurTech SaaS provider that is building a suite of product platforms that insurance carriers can use to provide a fully digital experience to their customers.
We combine the culture of a startup with the stability and backing of a Fortune 100 company to create an environment that's truly unique.
Our diverse team is comprised of smart, collaborative people who think big, execute quickly and don't take themselves too seriously. We're located in the heart of Hong Kong and in case you're wondering, yes, we provide free snacks. Cold brew too.
If you're creative, professional and kind, we'd love to hear from you.
The Product Team is responsible for delivering real value by designing and building products that our customers love.
- Research competitive landscape in local markets, discover market insights and identify customer pain points
- Deliver initiatives from inception to execution by conducting market research, generating product requirements/user stories and providing subject matter expertise for life and health products to enable new insurance products on our platform
- Ensure the development team understands the specifications to deliver quality products within timeline
- Develop and maintain documentation outlining product features and requirements for both internal teams’ and external clients’ usage
- University degree in Actuarial Science, Economics, Finance or related discipline, with professional qualifications such as FLMI/LOMA an advantage
- Minimum of 5 years' relevant experience in the development of insurance products
- Life Insurance Domain knowledge primarily in the area of New Business followed by Underwriting and Policy Admin
- An understanding of the SaaS market and InsureTech landscape (Nice to have)
- Be customer centric and research on the market trends for regular analysis of new products
- Understanding of customer needs and how to meet those needs through innovative proposition design
- Comfortable with ambiguity and extremely resourceful
- Experience in product development and pricing work
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset
- Fluency in English and Cantonese
We pay competitive base salaries and we reward performance. Our salary structure is commensurate with experience. In addition, you will be eligible to participate in our comprehensive benefits program including medical insurance and MPF with additional employer voluntary contributions.