We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic product manager to help build and support our growing developer community.
Block.one is a software publisher specializing in high performance blockchain technologies. Its first project, EOSIO, an open-source blockchain protocol designed to enable secure data transfer and high-performance decentralized applications, has received global recognition as the first performant blockchain platform, following its introduction in May 2018.
Through its affiliate, Block.one Hong Kong provides software development and consultancy services through its office in Central, Hong Kong. We are continuing to look for global and local talent to join us in Hong Kong to offer creative solutions based on the latest technological innovations and trends.
As a Product Manager, you will be responsible for working with a cross-functional team to plan, build, deliver, and produce positive outcomes for the Developer Tools suite of Products released by the EOSIO Developer Relations Team. Reporting to the Head of Developer Relations, you will coordinate closely with the Hong Kong Technology Team, and also act as the main point of contact with Legal, Marketing, Finance, and other departments. This position is an excellent opportunity for someone interested in promoting successful experiences for other developers.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience through interacting with the community, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Drive product launches by working with a cross-functional team including public relations, executives, and other business teams
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Support the translation of product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Prioritise activities based on business and customer impact
- Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed
- Act as a product evangelist to build product awareness and understanding
- Regular travel may be required. Must be able to travel to the USA
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- 3+ years of product management or other relevant experience
- Experience working directly with designers and engineers to design and iterate on products
- Knowledge of consumer marketing analytics
- Ability to be creative, strategic, analytical, and think outside the box to solve problems
- Strong project management and time management skills
- Interpersonal skills with an ability to explain complex concepts across the organisation and to large audiences
- Experience with C++ or EOSIO is a plus, but not required