About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base. About Mox
As one of the biggest banks in market, we are rapidly expanding by growing a new virtual banking business in Hong Kong. We see ourselves as a fast growing start-up company where you will enjoy autonomy and teamwork at the same time, solving new and exciting problems in a nimble and agile way. Join us and be part of history making for future banking experience! The Role Responsibilities
Our Ideal Candidate
- Coordinate the new product approval process of all investment products and services and ensure compliance to the corresponding product program
- Lead the establishment of operating procedures for all investment product and services under management
- Lead the formulation of product due diligence, product risk rating, customer risk profiling and suitability assessment framework and related procedures
- Lead the conduct of investment product due diligence and ongoing monitoring
- Establish regulatory reporting procedures and ensure timely submission
- Assist in formulating and provide secretarial support to related wealth/investment Committee
- Monitor local and overseas regulations closely and ensure that operational processes have the appropriate controls in place to satisfy compliance and external regulatory/internal policy requirements.
- Develop post trade monitoring control framework
- Support the team in the development and management of investment product platforms
- Act as Subject Matter Experts to support Product Owner in the development of new investment products/services
- Relevant experience in a similar capacity
- Adept at managing and working with various stakeholders
- Strong understanding of investment products and the regulatory requirements
- Hands on experience in investment product diligence work
- Open to challenge status quo and keen to uplift the banking experience for customers
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills, with a positive mindset
- Good written and oral communication skills in English and Chinese
- Proficiency in PC applications such as Microsoft
- Qualify as an SFC Responsible Officer (RO) and a HKMA Executive Officer (EO) to supervise Types 1 and 4 regulated activities within the bank and manage risks associated with the business
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages . We welcome conversations on flexible working.