-Understanding of investment products/financial fundamentals and asset -Good presenter and communicator
- Take ownership of assigned products and generate associated product contents, including the structure, asset class, investment strategies etc.
- Have a good understanding of mainstream investment products such as structure products, mutual funds, hedge funds, ETFs, PE/VC funds and other alternative investment products.
- Have a deep understanding of financial fundamentals and different asset classes such as equity, bond, and derivatives.
- Natural communicator and strong commercial acumen, able to grasp the essentials of an event quickly and deliver the message in an easy-to-understand way.
- Good presentation skills and advanced skills in using Powerpoint, Excel and Bloomberg etc.
- 2-5 years working experience in financial institutions, consultancies (focus on finance) or fintech companies.
- Bachelor degree from a reputable university, preferably major in economics, finance, accounting or business.
- Bilingual, able to speak, write and read in native or advanced Mandarin and English.
- Technology savvy, able to utilize SAARs, Powerpoints and other tech platforms to enhance working process.
- Smart, fast, and open to new ideas.