AAX is a top-tier exchange at the forefront of the crypto industry. Built by a dedicated team of industry and financial technology experts, AAX’s mission is to make investing and trading crypto accessible for every experience level. From super-fast fiat and crypto deposits and withdrawals to advanced Futures trading, we arm users with everything they need to grow with the markets.
As a Product Manager you will:
- Contribute to the development of the overall product strategy, product roadmap, and growth framework
- Define features, write product specifications, facilitate user studies, iterate on feedback, help write test plans with QA, manage the backlog, and ultimately ship products/features in a timely manner
- Accommodate an international audience with a variety of languages, behavior patterns and UX expectations
- Work with engineering, design, data, marketing, compliance and customer support teams to build features that increase user growth and customer satisfaction
- Actively prioritize product backlog, pre-planning, prioritization and user story mapping sessions
- Dig into data and perform user research to form hypotheses about our users’ behaviors
- Work with design and engineering to build multivariate tests that validate hypotheses, and use relevant data to suggest further product improvements
- Work with the marketing and data teams to create product messaging for the purpose of customer education and re-engagement
Some things we consider critical to being a Product Manager:
- Bachelor’s or Master's Degree in Finance, Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent experience
- At least 5 years of commercial experience in building back-end system in NodeJS/Typescript with a minimum of 1 year in crypto or forex/brokerage/exchange industries.
- Adept in Agile development methodologies
- Able to troubleshoot and debug issues, and demonstrate a methodical approach to root cause analysisFamiliar with automated trading system, including OMS, exchange connectivity, trading strategies.
- Experience driving product initiatives that require deeper data analysis such as DAU/MAU/LTV
- Ability to focus on a problem at hand while thoughtfully considering overarching company strategy
- Passionate about financial products, trading and the cryptocurrency market
- Demonstrated strength at building relationships; highly motivated; capable of motivating others
- Self-starter, with a strong sense of urgency