Job Reference # 183388BR
Are you an innovator who loves to solve problems, with a keen interest in financial markets?
We're looking for a Capital Markets Product Manager to:
– work with IPS Global Capital markets team and risk control functions to produce a compliant Capital Markets product suite for the advisory business ensuring all product lifecycle management and regulatory aspects are addressed
– observe trends, formulate and assess product ideas, and submit corresponding proposals for new products or product modifications
– contribute specialist and Front-to-Back knowledge during all phases of development of product lifecycle and projects
– participate in ongoing product development, maintenance, documentation, pricing, regulatory projects tracking and process improvement Your team
You'll be working with the IPS Global Capital Markets Product Management team in Hong Kong/Singapore. We own the responsibility for Best-in-Class compliant product shelf across Capital Markets products for contractual and non-contractual advisory business for the Investment Platforms & Solutions group of our Wealth Management division Your expertise
– a 360 degree awareness of Capital Market Products distributed to the Wealth Management arena be it from a client facing, operational or regulatory perspective
– strong analytical, problem-solving and project management skills
- strong in written and verbal communication, comfortable with interacting with stakeholders at all levels
- reliable when working independently, with sound judgment for when to escalate issues
- methodical, concise and accurate, with strong attention to detail
– able to assess new ideas, provide implementable solutions and see it through
– adaptable, with strong interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English and Chinese About us
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us? Join us
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now. Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.