Product Management Professional
- Support the Product Innovation and Approval Committee and prepare C-Level management reporting
- Implement and maintain related Policy and Procedure (P&P) on product management measures for the Bank
- Facilitate evaluation of the quantitative performance of products in various dimensions in terms of products features, channels as well as cost and benefit in order to drive product innovation
- Act as a bridge stakeholder Division to assist product owners to prepare product innovation application as well as business analysis on the feasibility study of the initiatives to ensure smooth development and approval process
- Coordinate and work closely with various divisions (e.g. Risk Management, Compliance, Finance and Operations) for assigned tasks to facilitate product design with good quality and timely manner
- Assist to conduct market research to drive business units to raise product innovation requests and make recommendations along the product innovation and approval process
- Assist in ad-hoc projects and other duties as required
- Degree holder or above in Business/ Mathematics / Statistics / Computer Engineering and other related disciplines
- Minimum 4 years’ relevant experience in banking or financial industry
- Good data analytics skill (e.g. Python, Microsoft Power BI, R programming and SAS) is a plus.
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese (including Mandarin).
- Good negotiation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Creativity with innovative thinking and customer oriented
- Meticulous at work with good analytical and logical thinking skills
- Good Leadership and stakeholder management skills with business sense