Product Executive, Multi-Asset
Both Multi-Asset and Asia are seen as key elements of Schroders' strategy for growth. The Product Management team is part of the investment team, but takes responsibility for managing the business of Multi-Asset, allowing the fund managers to focus on investing. It provides a bridge between the investment team and distribution helping to support and grow Multi-Asset profitability. The team is also the main point of contact with the marketing and product development teams. The team is involved in a wide range of activities that includes client reporting and servicing, new pitches and being the experts to whom the rest of Schroders will revert for enquiries on the products and services of Multi-Asset. The Product Executive role is based in Hong Kong and will cover the North Asian region. Key Responsibilities:
(a) Product and Client Support
- Product material - Ensure all regular Multi-Asset product presentations and fund updates are produced for distribution to sales channels.
- Product profiles - Maintain detailed specifications for each product, and take the lead in devising content for marketing literature for sales channels.
- Competitor analysis - Collect and analyse comparative advantages among major peers, and determine our product niche.
- Client reports and review presentations - Provide regular updates of market and portfolio performance, as well as portfolio investment strategy, for distribution to existing clients.
- Ad hoc reporting - Support sales and client service teams in responding to client queries.
(b) New Business Development
- RFP ownership - Ensure RFPs are completed with the highest standards possible and tailored to clients' needs.
- Client Pitches - Assist in the development of presentations for client pitches.
- Product Map and pitch books - Maintain and regularly update Multi-Asset product map and product pitch books.
(c) Business Management
- Business strategy support - Maintain and analyse AUM, fund flows and business profitability relating to the Asian Multi-Asset investment desk.
- Risk monitoring - Conduct risk oversight and reporting, ensure all files are maintained, and maintain primary contact for the team with Group Investment Risk.
- Degree graduate with at least 2-3 years of relevent work experience within a financial services
- Some knowledge of multi-asset products is an advantage
- Highly methodical and enjoy working under tight deadline
- Some experience in client servicing role is an advantage
- Enjoys working in a team environment
- Strong working knowledge of powerpoint, excel and MS words
- Ability to engage across teams and good time management