A leading international Private Bank is currently seeking a high calibre Product Due Diligence Analyst to join their Platform Management and Product Due Diligence team in Hong Kong.
- To assist Head of Product Due Diligence and Platform Management to conduct Product Due Diligence (PDD) and to assign Product Risk Rating (PRR) according to the Bank's framework and regulatory requirements across multiple asset classes.
- To manage data integrity with extensive usage of computer programs e.g Excel Macros, VBA.
- To provide inputs in drafting operational procedures.
- To perform PRR monitoring on regular basis.
- To assist new product launching.
- To manage and maintain PDD documents in a structured approach.
- To perform PDD & PRR regular controls.
- Degree holder with around 2 years of relevant experience
- Experience in Product Due Diligence in private / retailed banking or experience as Private Banking assistant is advantageous
- High proficiency with Excel
- Fluency with written and spoken English and Chinese
- Capable of working independently and in a team environment
- With can-do attitude