Product Control (Vice President)
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Huxley Banking & Financial Services
- 05 Oct 17 2017-10-05
My client, a leading US bank is looking for a few mandates (AVP and VP depending on experience) to be part of a exciting large project. The role holder would come from a strong product control background with fixed income, equities product knowledge.
He/She will be involved in performing Uncleared Margin Requirements Pre-Calculation and Initial Margin dispute resolution analysis.
* Review the risk sensitivities data in Zinc and monitoring the Zinc control reports.
* Ensure risk inputs into IM model are accurate
* Overrides and adjustments any to ensure correct initial margin numbers are used in the daily margin calls.
* Responsible for investigating an initial margin disputes for the matched trade population and investigate the key drivers behind the IM dispute.
Ideally, the role holder will have also have some project management experience.
To find out more about Huxley please visit www.huxley.com