Our client is a well established Investment bank. Owing to business expansion, they are currently looking for a VP under their Middle Office, product control team.
- Review and Build up Operations Risk Function and lead the team of Quality Assurance
- Workflow analysis to streamline current process
- Design and implement KPI for Operational Risk
- Manage New Product Approval Process, Audit Confirmation, Custodian Services, CIES Reporting to HK Immigration Department.
- Reconciliation on stock positions and Banking\Broker relationship
- Define operations best practices and to progress the implementation of operating model and process changes
- Accountable for design and implementation of continuous process improvement across Operations
- Conduct data analysis, prepare presentation and MIS
- Fixed Income P&L Production and Balance Sheet Reconciliation.
- Consolidate group P&L and Management Reporting to company group.
- Understand, and update any changes on internal policies and operation procedure
- Ad hoc tasks as assigned
- University graduate with at least 5 years experiences in financial industry especially strong knowledge in brokerage services
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and work independently to exercise independent judgement, as well as work collaboratively with other teams
- Strong organizational, planning and management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, good in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Details oriented and well organized
- FRM or CPA is preferred