Product Control - Associate/AVP
A Renowned Investment Bank & Securities Brokerage is hiring a Associate/AVP level candidate to join their Product control team to build and operate their product control desk Duties
- P&L reporting & Commentary including P&L decomposition and escalation of material unexplained variances
- Significant P&L drivers explanations e.g. market changes, new deals, reserves, etc.
- Complete daily reconciliation of estimate to actual
- Complete month-end financial closing
- Asist in driving team projects, including automation and process enhancement;
- Understand and escalate all front to back break in accordance with standards
- Ensuring a minimum of manual, standalone processes are maintained. Where tactically used, ensuring a strategic solution is being sought.
New Product Development
- Involvement in completion of new product review process
- Degree in Finance or related fields
- Minimum 3 years experience in Product control
- Strong Global market knowledge
- Conversant with Excel VBA/Bloomvberg