Product Analyst - HSBC Securities Services
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 08 Nov 17 2017-11-08
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a role where you can continue to make an impression, take the next step at HSBC where your contributions will always be valued.
Securities Services provides robust and reliable solutions that enhance performance and mitigate risk, today and in the future. Working with institutional investors, banks, insurance companies, governments and multinational corporations, Securities Services offers a range of fund administration, global custody, sub-custody and clearing, and corporate trust and loan agency services.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Product Analyst.
In this role, you will
- The job holder will provide exceptional diligence, core industry and technical product and or service delivery knowledge, numerical and relationship management skills across the HSBC Securities Services business.
- Adopting the product management and development methodology and supporting outputs from the phases of initiation, definition, analysis, design, business case, and post product live maintenance management.
- Requirements gathering and definition by means of contact from multiple sources.
- Analysis documentation and impacts on Product and Operating Model by means of dialogue with cross functional teams and industry sources.
- Product design documentation and finalisation of target product model and estimation of deployment.
- Business case definition to enable stakeholder understanding and obtain approval to proceed.
- Close interaction with Change Management, Service delivery, Information Technology and relevant functional teams to respond to questions and oversee the shape of development and delivery.
- Development and maintenance of product collateral, including sales and service definitions.
- Maintain product rate card reviews to ensure that the commercial proposition is accurate.
- Support deal commercial propositions prior to Business Acceptance Committee submissions.
- Compliance with HSBC Control functions.
- Support periodic reviews of product roadmaps in collaboration with product and sector heads to determine 3 to 5 year developments.
- Support the production of product collateral insight documentation with involvement from product leads, client services and sales and business development in order to add greater value to clients and market prospects by means of client forums, industry conferences and general product brochure or documentation.
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Securities Services or Financial Services career background in a product, service delivery, change management functions.
- Expertise in a business technical domain and ability to demonstrate change and value.
- Sufficient understanding of the Product Management lifecycle and Business Operating model components.
- Ability to work in a matrix team and exhibit a structured and effective approach to producing detailed deliverables.
- Ability to work under pressure on time bound initiatives and communicating effectively across the organisation.
The chosen candidate for this role will be required to undergo enhanced vetting. Subject to local laws, this will require the individual to satisfactorily pass a series of additional checks as part of the recruitment process and on an ongoing basis, if appointed to the role. HSBC Group reserves its position with regard to any steps which it may take in relation to any material adverse findings which arise either when the checks are originally completed, and/or if relevant, on an ongoing basis. For more information about the enhanced vetting for this role please contact the recruiter for this role.
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 00009XP3
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited