A freshly built new team is leading regional projects covering process improvement has two positions left to fill.
This position's primary responsibility is improving the processes in the commercial banking line across APAC.
You will be shadowing elements of the bank, mapping their process and heading projects that re-engineer these using efficiency driven methodologies and technology such as robotic process automation, combination of digital and data analytics and others.
This position is also open to non-fs background, conditional on the following criteria,
Who should apply? (must have)
- Process engineering background
- Process mapping experience
- Having worked on large scale projects with many stakeholders
- Bonus: Six sigma / lean methodology / Agile
- Bonus: commercial/corporate banking knowledge
Why to apply?
- Cover large, high impact regional projects
- Experience work with modern project management methodologies
- Get on the right side of automation
- Promising career path in banking projects and strategy