A multi-national financial institution is looking for a Process Project Manager for an operational optimisation project, initially on 12 months rolling contract.
Our client is one of the largest global bank in the world and offers a wide range of financial services. They are currently investing heavily into a operational efficiency/ transformation program, looking for a process project manager initially on a 12 months rolling contract.
Right now the bank has a lot of unnecessary processes they would like to eliminate, or replace with digital/ automated solutions.
The Process consultant/ Process Project Manager will:
- Identify multiple processes eliminate them in order to save costs and invest in something more meaningful (e.g. eliminate physical cheque and cash usage and invest in an mobile application transfer money electronically)
- Negotiate with relevant parties, LOBs, stakeholders
- Project planning, budget review, timeline, and resource coordination
- Experience on the process re-engineering work, preferably with the financial background and industrial workflow process.
- Strong sense of compliance, control and risk awareness
- Proven history of strong management experience especially on the transition and migration processes of large size operations
- With Six Sigma black belt certificate will be an advantage
- Ability to adapt and prioritize appropriately in a fast moving and evolving environment
- Demonstrate problem solving and analytical abilities including the ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details and apply sound business knowledge.
- Fluent and excellent communication in both English and Cantonese
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.