Private Wealth Management Asia, Sales Management Office - Vice President, Hong Kong
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from 747 offices in 42 countries. As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
Morgan Stanley Private Wealth Management Asia is an integrated business within Institutional Securities. We provide highly personalized, best-in-class investment advice, execution services and wealth management and banking solutions to Ultra High Net Worth individuals and families across the region. Description
Morgan Stanley Private Wealth Management provides highly customized and differentiated financing, investment and wealth planning solutions to ultra-high net worth entrepreneurs, corporates and asset owners in Asia. Leveraging on the Firm’s global institutional securities, and wealth management footprint, and its renowned investment banking, capital markets and investment management capabilities, we build holistic relationship with clients and provide them with sophisticated advice, service and products.
This role will work under Sales Management Office and is responsible for deriving client strategy, conducting business planning and monitoring, facilitating business opportunities as well as conducting client intelligence. The officer will cover specific country team from prospecting, new hires and account onboarding management and risk & control escalation. In addition, collaborate with different stakeholders to carry out strategic business actions & directions. Duties & Responsibilities
- Unveil sales opportunities and customer insights in providing strategic business solutions
- Collaborate with different internal stakeholders to carry out strategic business actions with sales team
- Support sales management projects to facilitate continuous business performance uplift Qualifications: Qualifications / Education / Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree, in Business / Economics / Mathematics or related field. Advanced degree preferred.
- Banking experience in sales / sales management related preferred
- Experience in project coordination with different stakeholders
- Strong communication, analytical, organizational, interpersonal skills are required
- Highly skilled in Excel or other analytical tools Licenses and Registrations (definite advantage)
- HKMA License - Type 1