Private Wealth Management Asia, Market Head, Greater China Team
Morgan Stanley has been serving ultra-high net worth individuals, corporates and asset owners in Asia for over 30 years. Leveraging strong connectivity to Morgan Stanley’s renowned Investment Bank, Morgan Stanley Private Wealth Management Asia delivers the global resources, product expertise and personalized service needed to address the complex challenges of managing significant wealth:
Alternatives & Privates
Capital Markets Access
Cash Management Why Morgan Stanley?
Morgan Stanley (NYSE: MS) is a leading global financial services firm providing investment banking, securities, wealth management and investment management services. With offices in more than 41 countries, our employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments, institutions and individuals.
Building on over 30 years of delivering first-class business in a first-class way, Morgan Stanley helps Asia wealth management clients succeed by delivering the Firm’s global reach, product leadership and investment expertise. To reinforce our commitment to the region, we have established Morgan Stanley Bank Asia Limited, a licensed bank in Hong Kong and a wholesale bank in Singapore, to conduct private wealth management business in Asia.
You’ll find that the competitive compensation packages with benefits, the established career paths and our culture and values all make Morgan Stanley a great place to develop your career.
Morgan Stanley is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Learn more at: https://www.morganstanley.com/people-opportunities/eeo .
- Managing a team of private bankers, providing coaching and leadership on client acquisition and management
- Identifying business opportunities, prospecting and structuring an efficient and sustainable revenue model for the business
- Managing business and regulatory risk as first line of defense, highlighting any regulatory issues and ensuring the team is in full compliance with the regulatory requirement / internal policies
- Managing a sizeable P&L independently and identifying area for development and growth
- Driving performance and sales management and providing supervisory oversight on risk matters
- Conducting client review and sharing insights with bankers on regular basis