Private Wealth Management Asia, Account Management Team, Project Management and Regulatory Reporting â€" Senior Manager
Morgan Stanley has been serving ultra-high net worth individuals, corporates and asset owners in Asia for over 30 years. Leveraging strong connectivity to Morgan Stanley’s renowned Investment Bank, Morgan Stanley Private Wealth Management Asia delivers the global resources, product expertise and personalized service needed to address the complex challenges of managing significant wealth:
Alternatives & Privates
Capital Markets Access
Why Morgan Stanley?
Morgan Stanley (NYSE: MS) is a leading global financial services firm providing investment banking, securities, wealth management and investment management services. With offices in more than 41 countries, our employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments, institutions and individuals.
Building on over 30 years of delivering first-class business in a first-class way, Morgan Stanley helps Asia wealth management clients succeed by delivering the Firm’s global reach, product leadership and investment expertise. To reinforce our commitment to the region, we have established Morgan Stanley Bank Asia Limited, a licensed bank in Hong Kong and a wholesale bank in Singapore, to conduct private wealth management business in Asia.
You’ll find that the competitive compensation packages with benefits, the established career paths and our culture and values all make Morgan Stanley a great place to develop your career.
Morgan Stanley is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Learn more at:
Within Private Wealth Management the Account Management Team (AMT) is a first line control function that manages KYC information and documentation of PWM clients in accordance with the Firm’s global standards and local regulatory requirements as stipulated by Legal & Compliance. AMT manages and supports the Business with client onboarding, handling of KYC changes in clients’ circumstances, periodic reviews and ongoing client data maintenance. About the Role
This role will report to the Head of AMT Project and will oversee AMT’s regulatory reporting responsibilities, including procedure maintenance, data governance and responses for internal and external audit requests. The role will also support the scoping and enhancement of PWM’s Account Maintenance and Credit Application platforms, including oversight of a key business growth initiative. Duties and Responsibilities
The ideal candidate will have Big 4, Consulting or Project Management Office experience within the financial services industry. Compliance / AML onboarding knowledge or experience at another top-tier Bank is also an advantage.
- Update and maintain procedures for AMT.
- Maintain repository of AMT’s regulatory reports.
- Knowledge of and ability to define local requirements to facilitate platform enhancements for key AMT processes.
- Responsible for process tracking, analysis, reporting and insights for AMT tasks and related projects.
- Collaborate with stakeholders in PWM Asia on AMT processes and project co-ordination.
- Assist with streamlining processes and enhancing controls, work with stakeholders to conduct UAT and deliver training to support process rollout.
- Support PWM Asia with implementing audit and compliance testing team action plans as required.
- Maintain project plans and governance.
- Conduct ad-hoc data analysis and implement data remediation actions as required.