See job description for details
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 747 offices in 41 countries. As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
Morgan Stanley Private Wealth Management Asia is an integrated business within Institutional Securities. We provide highly personalized, best-in-class investment advice, execution services and wealth management and banking solutions to Ultra High Net Worth individuals and families across the region.
- Drafting, negotiate and execute master derivatives agreements, including but not limited to Private Wealth Management Customer Agreement, ISDA, Credit Support Annex, GMRA and GMSLA
- Liaising with internal stakeholders to reflect Risk, Credit and other business related terms in documentations without compromising the bank’s procedures and policies
- Review and analyze constitutional documents and/or legal opinion to determine capacity and authority of a client
- Handle business unit’s queries in terms of documentations, where necessary, drafting of customised document is required
- Participate in account opening process, working closely sales and account opening teams to ensure a smooth process in client onboarding
- Oversee security interest registration status of clients, and assist with de-registration of charge if necessary Qualifications:
- Holder of law degree
- Proficient in English and Cantonese
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill
- Organised, good team player, detail orientated, pro-active, efficient and good multi-tasking skill
- Able to work under pressure without any supervision
- Willing to follow instructions and accept challenges
- 2-3 years of in-house documentation negotiation experience or paralegal experience in corporate law firm or asset management preferred