See job description for details
DBS' Private Banking offers a one-stop, full-service touch-point for total banking requirements and provides the highest level of personalised banking. We have a team of dedicated, experienced investment advisors who identify opportunities in the various asset classes and employ the best strategies and product vehicles to cater to each client's needs. Coupled with partnerships within the DBS network and with global institutions, we strive to build long-term relationships with our Private Banking clients in Asia by providing them with high quality, timely and extensive wealth management, investment and financial solutions.
As a PE specialist, you will be responsible to expand coverage of Private Equity products/services for Greater China high net worth clients of Private Banking and Treasures Private Client segment. Responsibilities
- Conduct research and evaluate private equity funds and private equity access deals
- Perform due diligence on private equity investment entities and fund managers including assessing the quality of investment teams, investment strategies and track record
- Present investment opportunities to Investment Committee through written and oral presentations
- Coordinate the execution of investments/products from deal sourcing, product approval, marketing to after sales service
- Candidate must work closely with internal and external stakeholders such internal/external legal and compliance, risk management, COO office, operations, private equity managers
- To perform regulated activities, type 1 & 4 or 1, 4, 9 (as required) specified under the Securities and Futures Ordinance (SFO).
- Meet budget targets on PE related products.
- Explain product features and provide quality investment advise to marketing teams.
- Assist marketing team to meet Compliance and risk control team's requirements on order taking processes.
- University degree, with preferred professional qualification in the Finance or Investment fields
- 15-20 years in related field will be considered for SVP. Related experience should be in Private Equity Industry or a similar position in an established Financial Institution
- Good understanding of Private Equity industry, i.e. regulatory, business need etc.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good networking with Private Equity providers in the region
- Able to provide investment solutions on PE products.
- Well verse with standard platforms and analytical tools used i.e. Reuters, Bloomberg.
- Familiar with standard computer software programs.
- Speak English, Cantonese and Mandarin fluently and good writing in English and Chinese.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.